How vitamins can help stop thinning hair
What can vitamins for hair loss do?
- Help block the production of DHT, which is thought to be one of the main cause of hair loss
- Promote healthy hair growth by rejuvenating damaged hair follicles
- Create a healthy environment for hair to grow
- Provide proper nourishment for your scalp
- Heal damaged, dried out hair
Vitamins for thinning hair can help to slow down the process of
thinning hair and hair loss. Most of the hairloss supplements on
our site contain a large dose of saw palmetto extract. Saw palmetto
has been found to be very beneficial in blocking the production
of a hormone called DHT. The most common theory on hair loss points
to DHT as the primary cause of thinning hair.
Several vitamin formulas also have topical components such as a
shampoo or serum to attack hair loss from both the inside and out.
It's important to remember that there is no cure for hair loss.
All our products are meant to be thought of as a long term hair
loss treatment rather than a quick fix.